Fandom


Armour of the Shadow-walker
(Mirkwood - Level 65)
Armour of the Concealed
(Ettenmoors - Level 65)

BurglarSWF

BurglarSWS

BurglarSWB

Burglar65F

Burglar65S

Burglar65B

Armour of the Lady's Secrecy / Dungeon-crawler's Armour
(Lothlorien - Level 60 / Mirkwood - Level 65)
Armour of the Silent Knife / Deft-blade's Armour
(Moria - Level 58-60 / Lothlorien - Level 59/60)

BurglarLSF

BurglarLSS

BurglarLSB

BurglarSKF

BurglarSKS

BurglarSKB

Armour of the Quiet Step / Soft-walker's Armour
(Moria - Level 60)
Trickster's Armour
(Moria - Level 58-60)

BurglarQSF

BurglarQSS

BurglarQSB

BurglarTF

BurglarTS

BurglarTB

Armour of the Hidden Dagger
(Ettenmoors - Level 58)
Shadow-stalker Armour
(Helegrod - Level 50)

Burglar58F

Burglar58S

Burglar58B

Shadow-stalker ArmouF

Shadow-stalker ArmouS

Shadow-stalker ArmouB

Thagallthrek Armour
(Was Ettenmoors - Level 50)
Thrill-seekers Armour
(Rift - Level 50)

ThagallthrekF

ThagallthrekS

ThagallthrekB

Thrill-seekersF

Thrill-seekersS

Thrill-seekersB



Burglar Armour Set Stats

Armour Type Armour Boots Gloves Helm Leggings Shoulder Guards Set Bonus 2/6 Set Bonus 3/6 Set Bonus 4/6 Set Bonus 5/6 Set Bonus 6/6
of the Shadow-walker
(Mirkwood - Level 65)
974 Armour, +30 Radiance, +45 Vitality, +45 Will, +45 Might 390 Armour, +30 Radiance, +45 Agility, +22 Vitality, +22 Might, +22 Fate, +94 Power 487 Armour, +30 Radiance, +45 Might, +45 Agility, +211 Morale 292 Armour, +30 Radiance, +45 Vitality, +22 Might, +22 Agility, +211 Morale 812 Armour, +30 Radiance, +45 Agility, +22 Might, +22 Fate, +22 Vitality, +94 Power 292 Armour, +30 Radiance, +45 Might, +45 Fate, +22 Agility, +94 Power +20 Vitality +126 Melee Offence Rating, +20 Agility, +20 Vitality +756 Frost Defence, +756 Shadow Defence Suprise Strike has a 10% chance to reset cooldown, +252 Melee Offence Rating
of the Concealed
(Ettenmoors - Level 65)
864 Armour, +44 Vitality, +22 Agility, +22 Might, +22 Will, +396 Wound Resist Rating 346 Armour, +35 Agility, +26 Vitality, +8 Might, +17 Will, +9 Fate, -4 Root Duration, +317 Disease Resist Rating 431 Armour, +35 Agility, +26 Might, +17 Vitality, +9 Fate, +88.8 in-Combat Morale Regen 259 Armour, +44 Vitality, +22 Agility, +8 Fate, +22 Morale, +792 Fear Resist Rating, On any damage: 10% chance to Recieve effect: +10% Devastate Magnitude 719 Armour, +44 Agility, +22 Vitality, +22 Fate, +91 Power, +396 Poison Reist Rating 259 Armour, +35 Might, +22 Agility, +22 Vitality, +22 Fate, +36 Power, +396 Wound Resist Rating +15 Agility, +37 Morale +2 Stealth Level -25% Hide In Plain Sight Recovery Time
Dungeon-crawler's
(Mirkwood - Level 65)
369 Armour, +25 Radiance, +45 Agility, +22 Vitality, +22 Might, +22 Will, +22 Fate 277 Armour, +25 Radiance, +45 Vitality, +22 Agility, +22 Might, +105 Morale, +804 Fear Resist Rating 277 Armour, +25 Radiance, +22 Might, +22 Agility, +22 Vitality, +22 Fate +20 Will, +20 Vitality +756 Fire Defence
of the Lady's Secrecy
(Lothlorien - Level 60)
930 Armour, +20 Radiance, +42 Vitality, +42 Might, +21 Agility, +170 Power 372 Armour, +20 Radiance, +42 Vitality, +42 Agility, +21 Fate, +170 Power 465 Armour, +20 Radiance, +42 Might, +42 Agility, +21 Vitality, +190 Morale 279 Armour, +20 Radiance, +42 Vitality, +21 Might, +21 Agility, +21 Fate, +190 Morale 775 Armour, +20 Radiance, +42 Agility, +21 Might, +21 Vitality, +85.2 in-Combat Morale Regen, +85 Power 279 Armour, +20 Radiance, +42 Might, +42 Fate, +21 Vitality, +21 Agility, +85 Power +19 Fate, +73 Power +720 Fire Defence, +720 Lightning Defence -10% Melee Skill Power Cost
Deft-blade's
(Lothlorien - Level 59-60)
854 Armour, +15 Radiance, +40 Might, +20 Vitality, +20 Agility, +20 Fate, +20 Will 434 Armour, +15 Radiance, +41 Agility, +41 Might, +20 Vitality, +91 Morale 723 Armour, +15 Radiance, +20 Agility, +20 Might, +20 Vitality, +20 Fate, +20 Will, +41.7 in-Combat Morale Regen +39 in-Combat Morale Regen +720 Shadow Defence
of the Silent Knife
(Moria - Level 58-60)
868 Armour, +10 Radiance, +41 Might, +41 Vitality, +20 Agility, +20 Fate, +20 Will 341 Armour, +10 Radiance, +40 Agility, +40 Vitality, +20 Might, +20 Will, +20 Fate 441 Armour, +10 Radiance, +42 Agility, +42 Might, +21 Vitality, +190 Morale 264 Armour, +20 Radiance, +42 Vitality, +21 Agility, +21 Might, +190 Morale, +768 Fear Resist Rating 734 Armour, +10 Radiance, +42 Agility, +21 Might, +21 Vitality, +21 Fate, +21 Will, +42.6 in-Combat Morale Regen 264 Armour, +20 Radiance, +42 Might, +21 Agility, +21 Vitality, +21 Fate +39 in-Combat Morale Regen +720 Acid Defence +19 Will, +19 Vitality Exploit Opening cooldown reduced
of the Quiet Step
(Moria - Level 60)
353 Armour, +42 Agility, +42 Vitality, +21 Might, On any damage: 5% chance to Recieve effect: Removes up to 1 level 64 Wound effect 441 Armour, +33 Might, +42 Agility, +95 Morale, +8 Vitality, On any damage: 10% chance to Recieve effect: +10% Devastate Magnitude 734 Armour, +85.2 in-Combat Morale Regen, +170 Power, +21 Might, +21 Agility +38 Agility
Soft-walker's
(Moria - Level 60)
895 Armour, +43 Might, +176 Power, +21 Agility, On any damage: 10% chance to Reflect effect: -25% Devastate Magnitude 264 Armour, +190 Morale, +21 Agility, +21 Might, +42 Vitality 264 Armour, +42 Might, +170 Power, +21 Agility +720 Shadow Defence, +38 Will
Trickster's
(Moria - Level 58-60)
854 Armour, +40 Might, +158 Power, +20 Agility, On any damage: 10% chance to Reflect effect: -25% Devastate Magnitude 336 Armour, +39 Agility, +39 Vitality, +19 Might, On any damage: 5% chance to Recieve effect: Removes up to 1 level 62 Wound effect 434 Armour, +32 Might, +41 Agility, +91 Morale, +8 Vitality, On any damage: 10% chance to Recieve effect: +10% Devastate Magnitude 256 Armour, +176 Morale, +20 Agility, +20 Might, +40 Vitality 723 Armour, +83.4 in-Combat Morale Regen, +164 Power, +20 Might, +20 Agility 260 Armour, +41 Might, +164 Power, +20 Agility +696 Acid Defence, +696 Lightning Defence +18 Agility +18 Will
of the Hidden Dagger
(Ettenmoors - Level 58)
799 Armour, +37 Might, +37 Vitality, +18 Agility, +18 Fate 319 Armour, +29 Agility, +29 Vitality, +18 Might, +18 Fate, +14 Will 399 Armour, +37 Agility, +29 Might, +14 Vitality, +118 Morale 240 Armour, +37 Vitality, +18 Agility, +18 Might, +148 Morale 666 Armour, +37 Agility, +14 Might, +14 Vitality, +14 Fate, +14 Will, +29.8 in-Combat Morale Regen 240 Armour, +29 Might, +14 Agility, +14 Vitality, +14 Fate, On Use: +532.8 Morale +37.2 in-Combat Morale Regen +18 Will, +18 Vitality +5s Duration of Tricks
Shadow-stalker
(Helegrod - Level 50)
689 Armour, +15 Agility, +30 Vitality, +15 Will, +45 Power 275 Armour, +15 Might, +30 Agility, +15 Vitality, +15 Fate 344 Armour, +60 in-Combat Morale Regen, +30 Agility, +15 Vitality 207 Armour, +15 Might, +15 Agility, +30 Vitality, +45 Morale 574 Armour, +30 Agility, +15 Will, +45 Power, +636 Poison Resist Rating 207 Armour, +30 Might, +15 Agility, +30 Fate +15 Agility +2 Stealth Level +20% to Surprise Strike damage while behind target and in Stealth
Thagallthrek
(Was Ettenmoors - Level 50)
689 Armour, +15 Agility, +30 Vitality, +15 Will, +45 Power 275 Armour, +15 Might, +30 Agility, +15 Vitality, +15 Fate 344 Armour, +60 in-Combat Morale Regen, +30 Agility, +15 Vitality 207 Armour, +15 Might, +15 Agility, +30 Vitality, +45 Morale, Use - +230.4 Morale, +140.8 Power 574 Armour, +30 Agility, +15 Will, +45 Power, +636 Poison Resist Rating 207 Armour, +30 Might, +15 Agility, +30 Fate +15 Agility +2 Stealth Level -25% Hide in Plain Sight Recovery Time
Thrill-seekers
(Rift - Level 50)
727 Armour, +90 Power, +30 Will, +15 Agility, +8 Fate, +8 Might 291 Armour, +30 Agility, +30 Vitality, +15 Will, +8 Might, +8 Fate 363 Armour, +30 Might, +30 Agility, +45 Morale, -25% Search Speed, +8 Will, On use: On any Shadow damage: 1% chance to Negate 100% damage 218 Armour, +30 Vitality, +90 Morale, +15 Agility, +8 Will, +8 Might 606 Armour, +30 Agility, +90 Power, +15 Might, +8 Will, +8 Fate 218 Armour, +90 Power, +15 Might, +15 Vitality, +15 Agility, +8 Fate, +8 Will 3% Disperse Shadow Chance, +15 Agility 10% Disperse Shadow Chance, -50% Tricks Power Cost 25% Disperse Shadow Chance, +25% Critical Damage with Cunning Strike
特に記載のない限り、コミュニティのコンテンツはCC-BY-SA ライセンスの下で利用可能です。