Fandom


Leijona Armour

LMediumF

LMediumS

LMediumB



Lossoth Medium Armour Stats (Level 42 Armour)

Armour Type Armour Boots Gloves Helm Leggings Shoulder Guards Set Bonus 2/6 Set Bonus 3/6 Set Bonus 4/6 Set Bonus 5/6 Set Bonus 6/6
Leijona 655 Armour, +15 Might, +15 Agility, +15 Vitality, +30 Will 261 Armour, +30 Vitality, +30 Agility, On Use: +20% run speed 327 Armour, +15 Fate, +60 in-Combat Morale Regen, On Use: Disperse Frost 197 Armour, +15 Agility, +15 Might, +15 Vitality, +90 Morale 545 Armour, +15 Might, +45 Power, +84 in-Combat Morale Regen 197 Armour, +15 Might, +15 Agility, +15 Vitality, On Use: +193.6 Power +127 Frost Defence +254 Frost Defence (Total) +10% Disperse Frost Chance +381 Frost Defence (Total), +15% Disperse Frost Chance (Total) +25% Disperse Frost Chance (Total)



Lossoth Medium Armour Material Requirements

Armour Type Material Components Base Material Components Critical Component Skill gain per make Total Skill gain per make
Leijona (one-use) 2 Galadhrim Guard, 1 Blessed Leather Plate, 2 Boiled Exceptional Leather, 1 Fur Lining 34 Exceptional Hides, 4 Beryls, 1 Fur Lining 8 20
特に記載のない限り、コミュニティのコンテンツはCC-BY-SA ライセンスの下で利用可能です。