Location: Thorin's Halls
'Finally! It's working.... I think.
'I'm going to have to stay here to care for this machine. You go open the vault! It's quite a distance away -- on the other side of Thorin's Hall -- here, to the north and up the stairs. The chains and cables run all through the walls -- a real work of art!
'Make sure you get the order of the levers right, or you'll have to come back here so I can reset the gears. Perhaps those clues you found in the boxes will help with the order.'
Now that you have assembled all the gears, it is time to open the vault.
You found these clues:
- The axe bites deep before first light of the sun.
- The sun rises after the moon has set.
- A jewel may be found in the light of the sun.
- Jewels are only found after much hard work.
- Before all else, the silvery light of the moon can be seen.
1. The vault is across Thorin's Hall to the north and up the stairs.
Pull the vault levers in the right sequence. If you make a mistake, go back to Bávor Redstone to reset the gears.
5. Bávor Redstone is back on the far side of Thorin's Hall to the south.
Now that you've solve the puzzle-vault combination, you should collect the treasure and bring it back to Bávor Redstone.
Jofur Halm OR Bavor's Blade OR Crown Finder
Data Entered By: --Stip 13:21, 8 April 2007 (EDT)