'Gwindeth has agreed to lower the flood-waters in the tomb of Elendil? I am filled with amazement, Stip, that you were able to accomplish such a wonder! I do not know what you will find in the freshly-unflooded portion of the tomb -- it might be best to bring allies with you.
'I fear that the tomb-robbers that prowl Evendim will take advantage of Gwindeth's decision; long have the waters prevented them from gaining access to the lowest levels of Elendil's tomb. Now that this barrier will be gone, the robbers will rush to seize what treasures they may. One such band is led by Idella Crypt-breaker, a notorious robber, and she will not remain idle with the promise of riches unclaimed.
'Gather allies and speak to me when you are ready to journey to the tomb, and I will show you inside. Confront Idella if you find her within the tomb and reclaim the Silithar for Lord Aragorn!'
Gwindeth has agreed to lower the flood-waters in the tomb of Elendil so that you can recover the Silithar for Aragorn.
1. Calenglad is at the Ranger-camp on Tinnudir, in Evendim.
Calenglad is waiting to speak with you about travelling to the tomb of Elendil to reclaim the Silithar for Aragorn.
Calenglad is waiting for you to speak with him about your adventures in the tomb of Elendil.
- This quest takes about 1.5-2 hours to complete.
- It is recommended that you clear out side rooms, as some robbers will call for aide and you'll get swarmed.
- It is imperative that you get a conjunction on the final boss turtle. Everyone must go all yellow.
- If you do not kill the small turtles, more will not respawn. It has been suggested, but not confirmed that you should leave all but one alive. We tried that tactic and it seemed like a new one was always coming from somewhere.
- The ledge above the last turtle is not safe. Two mobs will spawn there.
- A Momentous Decision
- A Man Called Estel
- The City Of His Fathers
- Calenglad Remained
- Loyalty's Proof
- A Friend In Ost Forod
- Unfriendly Eyes In Ost Forod
- Ran Afoul Of The Bears
- Ancient Statuary
- A Howling In The Hills
- The Gauredain Of Emyn Uial
- Word From Calenglad
- A Meeting With The Blue Lady
- Corrupted Beasts Of Nenuial
- A Friend To The Kings Of Old
- That Which I Value Most
- The Tomb Of Elendil
- The Last Of The Silithair
- The Blade That Was Broken